Re: Another problem is getting old

On Monday 23 March 2015 06:30:42 Curt wrote:
> On 2015-03-22, Gene Heskett <gheskett@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > Now the fix is purported to be entirely the servers fault.  I'll see
> > if I can scrape up a phone number to call them with tomorrow.  I do
> > have some connections I can lean on, having been in BC engineering
> > since late '63, the last 30 being at CBS affiliate. :)
>
> Really, the fix is server-side?  I'm reading clear the cache and
> the cookies, but I guess that would be too simple.
>
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett

That seems to be what my google-fu was reporting. But just for the S&G,
I'll go, get the error, and do that to test.

Clearing cache, no help, clearing optimizly and cbs cookies did.

This might point to a fix if those sites if putting cookies can be denied
selectively.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)