Re: Another problem is getting old

On Sunday 22 March 2015 14:12:24 Brian wrote:
> On Sun 22 Mar 2015 at 12:44:30 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Greetings, iceweasal guru's;
> >
> > Still the wheezy based install here.
> >
> > What is the cause of my getting a refusal to go  look at what is
> > supposed to be a news story, by iceweasal?
> >
> > Instead of going to the link, its an error "413 Request entity too
> > large"
>
> You forgot to give the URL of the page.

CBS in particular are hiding it, so I never see the url long enough to
even menally snashot it.

> Aspirant gurus have been known to do a search with "firefox 413
> Request entity too large" when seeking a solution.

I did do that, but iceweasal does not have the line that was suggested to
be edited in its about:config.  It was also a couple weeks back when I
did that search, so I'll look again.

Now the fix is purported to be entirely the servers fault.  I'll see if I
can scrape up a phone number to call them with tomorrow.  I do have some
connections I can lean on, having been in BC engineering since late '63,
the last 30 being at CBS affiliate. :)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)