Another problem is getting old

Greetings, iceweasal guru's;

Still the wheezy based install here.

What is the cause of my getting a refusal to go  look at what is supposed
to be a news story, by iceweasal?

Instead of going to the link, its an error "413 Request entity too large"

There does not seem to be a likely candidate setting in about:config,
nothing I see in the search results looks to be relevant.

Any idea how to fix that, or do I have to install firefox from the get
firefox site?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)