customize ligthdm manager

Hi everybody,

I want to enter from a local machine using  lightdm manager,  to a remote server using XDMCP.

I do it with a thin client, I mean on a thin client I have the list of all servers running XDMCP.
want to do the same,  from an old PC that I want to  use as a simple terminal.

unfortunatly, in the login window I have only local accounts on my local machine,

is it  possible to customize the login window of lightdm to allow access to a remote server running XDMCP?

thanks for help
best regards