Re: Cool things to do with server

Joris Bolsens wrote:

On 03/16/2015 10:27 AM, Dan Purgert wrote:

Good deal :)

I found this one too.  It's specific to dovecot + mysql on linode
boxes, but it should be relatively easy to sort through and work
out for you (or at least easier than the postfix and dovecot
manuals ... those are hardly "light reading")

https://library.linode.com/email/postfix/postfix2.9.6-dovecot2.0.19-mysql

  I believe they had several good tutorials for postfix, and may
have actually been one of the primary sources I used to get it
working at first.

Awesome! that looks great, I'm gonna get started on this right away :p

~Joris

You must live right, I repeatedly get a 404 error on that link.
However all not lost as https://www.linode.com/docs/email/postfix lists
several articles - the first applying to my preferred distro ;/