Re: Best replacement for iceape?

On 3/13/15, The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On 03/13/2015 at 11:03 AM, Thomas H. George wrote:
>
>> OK. Seamonkey is Icedove in Jessie, looks familiar.
>
> No.
>
> Icedove is a renamed version of Thunderbird.
>
> Iceweasel is a renamed version of Firefox.
>
> Iceape is a renamed version of Seamonkey.

I've not really messed with them in YEARS so I've never gone to the
extent of noticing which one matches to what other. Looking at them
side by side as presented by The Wanderer now, it's:

* bird names
* weasely names
* ape names

Creating a little noise just to plant that mental image in case it
helps anyone else making the associations.. It's going to help me..
Well, outside of that I just flat out forget the names for all of
them, period, unless assisted by seeing them as posted in this case.
:)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming, already in
progress *