Re: Best replacement for iceape?

On 12/03/2015, Thomas H. George <lists@tomgeorge.info> wrote:
> Ok, iceape must go. What next?
>
> My installed iceape has an extensive list of email addresses some of
> which include complete snailmail addresses.  What email clients can
> accept/assist transfer of all this information?
>
> Tom

The replacement for iceape was discussed in the original thread that
you started about iceape.

iceape is, I believe, a Debian derivative of Seamonkey, and I assume
that people from the Debian Project, or, the developers of iceape,
could clarify this.

So, on the premise that I am more or less correct in stating that
iceape is a Debian derivative of Seamonkey, then, where iceape is not
available, the logical, and, closest, replacement for iceape, is
Seamonkey.

Simple.

--
Bret Busby