Re: jessie: Firefox download dialog unusable

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 22:14:35 -0500
Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Ric,

>Yup, that's the one. Check "about" in firefox/iceweasle to see if you
>have 36.0

V36, from Debian experimental.

>If you still have 35 I'd pin it for darn sure. I have version 4.9.25
>installed of helper.

Ah, a slight difference there: I'm one point behind.  I'll stop helper
auto updating.  Thinking about it, I have noticed occasional issues with
some sites (youtube comes to mind) but things seem to work okay after a
page reload, and I'm hardly what you'd call a hard core user of the
plugin, so maybe I've just been lucky.

--
 Regards  _
But they didn't tell him the first two didn't count