Re: Okular vs printer, okular 1, printer 0

Quoting Gene Heskett (gheskett@wdtv.com):
> On Wednesday 25 February 2015 08:16:27 Brian wrote:
> >
> > The cups test page is a single page. When duplex is "on" on my printer
> > the sheet is pulled back in after one side is printed. Then it is
> > ejected. The other side is blank of course.
>
> I have never seen this printer do such a wasted motion. The test page, a
> single page, is ejected completely.

If a printer is set to duplex and behaving correctly, any print job
with an odd number of pages should perform the "wasted motion" to turn
the page, otherwise the last page of the job is facing the wrong way.

Cheers,
David.