Re: Okular vs printer, okular 1, printer 0

On 2015-02-25, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't understand him so to say. :-/  I thought that he said that he
> couldn't print duplex at all at the moment.  If it isn't in the PPD then that
> explains it.
>
> Lisi

Gene said

 No change, both evince and okular show duplex as disabled. *I did set it
 in localhost:631/printers/printer/set defaults.  No problem there.  It
 will print a cups test page ok*, and the colors look ok in the wheel
 there.  But no other app can detect that it is duplex capable.

--

"The world is full of shipping clerks who have read the Harvard Classics."

— Charles Bukowski