Re: Okular vs printer, okular 1, printer 0

On Wednesday 25 February 2015 14:15:43 Ric Moore wrote:
> On 02/25/2015 10:16 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> >> evince and okular show duplex as "not available", not as "disabled".
> >>
> >> The cups test page is a single page. When duplex is "on" on my printer
> >> the sheet is pulled back in after one side is printed. Then it is
> >> ejected. The other side is blank of course.
> >
> > I have never seen this printer do such a wasted motion. The test page, a
> > single page, is ejected completely.
>
> Gene, maybe you need to haul that printer back to the station and use
> Windows to test duplex printing, just to be sure it isn't the printer.
>
> :) Ric

Ric my old friend, everything has been working SINCE I printed the first time
I printed that 2 page test page that Petter posted earlier, using TDEPrint as
the dialog.  Since then, everything else that I have tried has worked too.

> --
> http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)