Re: SCIM - terminal spreadsheet - sc fork

Hello again and thanks for the suggestions. I cannot use the same name because scim is not sc with some new features, nor is an improvement over it, its just  another application.
It should be entirely compatible with sc, but in the inside, is a completely different app.