Re: SCIM - terminal spreadsheet - sc fork

John Hasler <jhasler@newsguy.com> writes:

> Chris Bannister writes:
>> That sounds like a recipe for confusion. Some people, no doubt still
>> use the old version.
>
> My wife does.  I would not be adverse to upgrading to a supported
> replacement, though, as long as it is backward-compatible.  Keeping the
> old name would be a plus.

I just noticed that there is a text spreadsheet called teapot that
supposedly can import sc files.  I don't see where Debian has packages,
but it has .deb packages available for download at its web page¹.  The
original poster may want to also look at it for ideas.

¹ http://www.syntax-k.de/projekte/teapot
--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org