Re: 32bit compatibility for NVidia binary drivers in wheezy backports

> And that's not impossible. libgl1-nvidia-glx depend on
> xserver-xorg-video-nvidia.

> And xserver-xorg-video-nvidia is not Multiarch-aware, i.e. you cannot
> co-install xserver-xorg-video-nvidia:i386 and
> xserver-xorg-video-nvidia:amd64 at the same time.

It seems this problem has been fixed in jessie, no? I had no trouble
installing libgl1-nvidia-glx:i386 in jessie — just wheezy was giving
me trouble. Anyway, I ended up just dist-upgrading, to skirt the
issue. Thanks for your help.

Aleks