Re: unattended-upgrades uncertainty with Unable to get Terminal Size

On 19/02/2015 15:05, Marko Randjelovic wrote:
The best solution I see is to edit your /etc/cron.daily/apt and set COLUMNS and LINES environment variables manualy, but since /usr/lib/perl5/Term/ReadKey.pm belongs to libterm-readkey-perl package, I would check if this package is installed and if you need it. On wheezy, this package is not needed for dnsutils. What distro are you running? Regards

Thanks for replying.

Debian Wheezy.

Regards
Brent