multiarch broken?

Hello!

My system is a debian wheezy amd64 with multiarch enabled since I
installed eagle (i386 only) some time ago. I also had teamviewer (i386)
installed. The system was up to date most of the time.

Some days ago I tried to install a locally build version (build in a
i386 chroot environment) of wine 1.7.35, which didn't work because of
some unmet ia32 dependencies. The apt-get output suggested to fix the
problem with 'apt-get -f install'. Luckily I was able to cut&paste the
output into a text file....  X-(

This command uninstalled almost the complete Xorg and Gnome packages.
Because of my log, I was able to reinstall the removed packages. But I
was still unable to install the homemade wine because of some strange
dependencies with libncurses5.

I now decided to use playonlinux and installed this package together
with the debian wine and wine64-bin package (amd64 versions). After
installing a wine 32 bit version with playonlinux, I was asked to
install wine:i386. And now it started all over... I'm getting the unmet
dependency messages again. But now 'apt-get -f install' did nothing...

Now I tried to fix the problem and removed all installed i386 packages
(eagle, teamviewer ...) and did a 'dpgk --remove-achitecture i386'.

After an 'apt-get update' and an 'dpgk --remove-achitecture i386' I
tried to reinstall playonlinux with it's dependencies. And I also tried
to reinstall eagle...

LANG=C apt-get install playonlinux wine
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libc-bin:i386 wine64-bin
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libc-bin nfs-common rpcbind
  libc-bin:i386 playonlinux wine wine64-bin
WARNING: The following essential packages will be removed.
This should NOT be done unless you know exactly what you are doing!
  libc-bin
0 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 3 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 3067 kB of archives.
After this operation, 2655 kB of additional disk space will be used.
You are about to do something potentially harmful.
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as I say!'
 ?]

Of course I didn't do this...

and

LANG=C apt-get install eagle
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 eagle:i386 : Depends: libc6:i386 (>= 2.4) but it is not going to be
installed
              Depends: libfontconfig1:i386 (>= 2.8.0) but it is not
going to be installed
              Depends: libfreetype6:i386 (>= 2.2.1) but it is not going
to be installed
              Depends: libgcc1:i386 (>= 1:4.1.1) but it is not going to
be installed
              Depends: libjpeg62:i386 (>= 6b1) but it is not going to be
installed
              Depends: libpng12-0:i386 (>= 1.2.13-4) but it is not going
to be installed
              Depends: libstdc++6:i386 (>= 4.1.1) but it is not going to
be installed
              Depends: libx11-6:i386 but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: libxcursor1:i386 (> 1.1.2) but it is not going to
be installed
              Depends: libxext6:i386 but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: libxi6:i386 but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: libxrandr2:i386 but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: libxrender1:i386 but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: zlib1g:i386 (>= 1:1.1.4) but it is not going to
be installed
              Recommends: extra-xdg-menus:i386 but it is not installable

When I try to install libc6:i386:

LANG=C apt-get install libc6:i386
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libc6 : Breaks: libc6:i386 (!= 2.19-7) but 2.13-38+deb7u7 is to be
installed
 libc6:i386 : Breaks: libc6 (!= 2.13-38+deb7u7) but 2.19-7 is to be
installed
 libcairo2 : Depends: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.9.0) but it is not going to
be installed
             Depends: libpixman-1-0 (>= 0.21.6) but it is not going to
be installed

It seems that some of the amd64 and i386 packages are available in
different versions, which causes the conflicts..

I don't know how to fix this except perhaps by reinstalling my
system.... so any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance

Berthold