Re: Can't hibernate/suspend or play video

On 02/11/2015 10:36 PM, JMB wrote:
I have 4GB of memory.  I don't think it is a memory or storage space
issue, as I
+have plenty.  Plus, memory usage is low while this issue is occurring.
I have
+taken the advice of some other Debian users and I've changed my kernel
to a
+Backports version.  It seems to be working so far, but I will report
back if
+the issue returns.  Also, somebody suggested that it may be a issue
that arose
+because I installed software from testing/sid while I use Wheezy.  They
think
+it may have installed some packages that messed some things up. Anyway,
thanks
+for your help, Ric.  It is much appreciated.

Sometimes, when troubleshooting with a shotgun, you get lucky. Sometimes you just blow a hole in the wall. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html