Re: Re: Can't hibernate/suspend or play video

I have 4GB of memory. I don't think it is a memory or storage space issue, as I +have plenty. Plus, memory usage is low while this issue is occurring. I have +taken the advice of some other Debian users and I've changed my kernel to a +Backports version. It seems to be working so far, but I will report back if +the issue returns. Also, somebody suggested that it may be a issue that arose +because I installed software from testing/sid while I use Wheezy. They think +it may have installed some packages that messed some things up. Anyway, thanks
+for your help, Ric.  It is much appreciated.