Strange window opens with document libreoffice..

	From my keyboard:

Using Debian Jessie

LibreOffice:

-- Version: 4.3.3.2
Build ID: 430m0(Build:2)

FVWM

Was sent a .docx newsletter, saved it with LibreOffice as an .odt
document and then clicked on a picture and clicked on profile, and now
every .docx document that comes up has this window in front of it.

However, if I open a .docx document from an email attachment the window
doesn't appear.

Hunted through the tool bars, but there is nothing open that shouldn't
be?

Looked through top -c in case there was something else opened under
libreoffice. Nothing.

Then as can be seen in the background opened it in a terminal, but it
reported nothing.

Then just working on it the cursor came to a picture and placed it in
that profile box, asked me if I wanted to create a new profile, so what
the heck? Yes, why not, Then libreoffice crashed with this:

        Major opcode: 73 (X_GetImage)
        Resource ID:  0x56001bf
        Serial No:    374531 (374531)
These errors are reported asynchronously,
set environment variable SAL_SYNCHRONIZE to 1 to help debugging
Application Error

It doesn't tell me where I might:

set environment variable SAL_SYNCHRONIZE to 1 to help debugging

so have no idea.

Maybe someone has come across this bug? Feature?

TIA
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in
	which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.
	--Albert Einstein