Re: Add background image

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:00:57 +0100
Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>I've tried to add it to /usr/share/wallpapers/ and
>/usr/share/backgrounds/gnome but I don't see them while choosing.

ITYF you need to, additionally, edit the file debian.xml in directory
/usr/share/gnome-background-properties/ to reflect the change.  You'll
probably want to remove references to other images and add your own, if you don't want users to change the backdrop image at all.

--
 Regards  _
But they didn't tell him the first two didn't count