Re: video chat in gmail using iceweasel is not working

kamaraju kusumanchi writes:

> As I mentioned in my original email, I already have this installed.
>
> % dpkg -l google-talk\* | grep ^ii
> ii  google-talkplugin 5.38.6.0-1   amd64        Google Talk Plugin

My apologies! i didn't realise that despite the shift from "Google Talk"
to "Hangouts", the plugin is still called "google-talkplugin" - i
thought there might be a "google-hangout" plugin you needed to install
instead.

(Also, as a Wheezy user, i can't install the current google-talkplugin:

    dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of google-talkplugin:
     google-talkplugin depends on libc6 (>= 2.14); however:
      Version of libc6:amd64 on system is 2.13-38+deb7u6.

)

Alexis.