Re: So much for a wheezy install, massive fail

On Friday 23 January 2015 05:47:13 Lisi Reisz did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Friday 23 January 2015 03:25:42 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > You haven't a clue what you are doing when you are partitioning,
> > > have you?
> >
> > Not really, I have only been doing it since 1985 or 6. :)
> >

> No doubt long experienced drivers of horse drawn carriages thought that
> they were well qualified to drive an Alfa Romeo 6C at full speeed.
>
> Lisi

Now be nice Lisi, I was trying to be.  In those days, and even yet in
Amish country, the horse drawn carriage is the biggest traffic hazard
extant.  Horses occasionally think they know a better way.  Raised on an
Iowa farm, I learned 75 years ago that they are not the sharpest tack in
the box.

Never got the chance to drive a hot Alfa, but was invited to turn a
Mercedes 300 SLR loose once, and found it was quite possible to run out of
road by the time you snick it into 3rd gear.  I had just repaired the
radio in it.  A Telefunkin of course. Gee, that was almost 60 years ago.
In those days I thought nothing of going places sensible angels don't.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)