Re: firefox compaining about missing library

Not sure you mentioned your video card , though it seems Nvidia may be
involved  from the 'nouveau' stuff.

I am using Wheezy, Nvidia Quadro card, blacklisted nouveau , installed
Nvidia, and run latest Firefox., I have Java and Flash working here.

Nvidia is the only drivers that work in my setup.

Greg M.