Re: Can't get sound to work

On 01/16/2015 03:41 AM, Frédéric Marchal wrote:

BTW, I have pulseaudio installed in case it matters.

Frederic

Once you start with the edits, pulse most likely will not work since you defeated it's purpose to define things after alsa is doing it's job. I remember the bad old days when you had to do that and even then it didn't work half the time. Ric

Linux user# 44256