Re: Skipping fsck during boot with systemd?

On 12/08/2014 11:56 AM, The Wanderer wrote:

A slightly better one might be if the travel agent offered alternative
routes by land and sea, but no other air-travel options to the same
destination - and then reacted condescendingly when the traveller
insisted that they really do need air travel in this case.

I thought the original complaint was that after a full upgrade to Jessie and systemd, that it was not possible to halt the following fsck. Heck, that could be by design?? Before that entire process was complete, someone decided a complete fsck was in order and not to be screwed with by user? Could happen, That would sound like a sane choice. I'm reduced to trouble shooting with a shotgun now. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256