Re: no microphone in skype

On Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Andreas Weber <aendu@worldwideweber.ch> wrote:
> On 2014-12-06 22:31, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
>>
>> I do not understand what you mean here. As per
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebRTC , WebRTC is just an API. What is
>> the equivalent of Skype that uses WebRTC?
>
> Firefox 34 has built-in video calls. It's called "Hello". Enabling is
> nicely described here if you don't see the icon:
>
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/556102/no-hello-icon-in-firefox-34

Thanks for the info and the link. It is helpful.

However, my iceweasel version is 31.2.0esr-2~deb7u1 and Jessie
currently has 31.2.0esr-3. I see that Iceweasel 34 is only in
experimental. I will try your work around when it hits testing.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/