Re: Replacing systemd in Jessie

On 11/30/2014 11:27 PM, Patrick Bartek wrote:

I fear that once systemd is firmly entrenched in Debian as the default
init more distros will follow suit, and more and more developers will
start writing apps with systemd, or parts of it, as a dependency
for the "features" it offers.

Every other distro of merit has long since made the switch. We're just late to the party. Are you just figuring it out now? Ric

Linux user# 44256