Re: Upgrade debacle........

On Sat, 3 May 2014 18:25:59 +1200 Chris Bannister sent:

> The issue is not whether one can solve it, but whether one should have
> to. I don't even use GNOME, so shouldn't even see the
> message.

I don't use gnome, my prejudice is that I have never liked it on my
desktop, but do like some of its apps.

I think gedit is a gnome app, so I maybe that set into the path of
something like this problem?

I now use Xfce and prior to that, fvwm.

Be well,
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Wherever a man goes, men will pursue him and paw him with their
	dirty institutions, and, if they can, constrain him to belong
	to their desperate odd-fellow society. ............Henry David
	Thoreau