Re: Re: Downgrading packages (gthumb)

*How* did you do the downgrade? I downloaded gthumb_3.2.6-1_amd64.deb, tried to install with gdebi, and got the error message:

Dependency is not satisfiable: gthumb-data (= 3:3.2.6-1)

So I downloaded that, put it in the same dir, and got the same error message.

The new interface is the absolute pits, and I use gthumb all the time, so this is seriously interfering with my work! Aargh. And curses.

I actually don't care how I downgrade, so long as I do it successfully. I tried enabling wheezy repos (I'm on jessie/testing), but it still only gives me the horrible new version.

Thanks for any help you can give!