SOLVED: Re: .Xresources not loading on start

On Tuesday 18 March 2014 15:47:47 Anubhav Yadav wrote:
> Can I change my subject header and all [SOLVED] to it? Because last
> time I did it, the mail went as a new thread on the mailing list!

No, it went as a new "thread" on Gmail.   Gmail routinely breaks
threading.  It's a pain. :-(  It's one of the reasons that I use
Gmail as my address - but download to a "proper" email client.  I
have marked this as SOLVED for you.  Unfortunately, Gmail will
therefore start a new"conversation".

Lisi