Re: which is the best lan messanger

On 18/03/14 20:24, Debian Admin wrote:
> I would like to know which is the best and stable internal chat with out
> internet.
> My requirement is
>
>         it should have centralized console to manage client users and
> their chat logs like messenger server and client
>         chat log should be save in the server, and this for monitoring
> purpose
> Form the server side User creation, editing and deletion this should be
> possible

Is this *just* for Debian?

Neither linpopup or iptux have a centralized "console".

It's possible that what you want is the sub-set of groupware capabilities.

This might help:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_LAN_messengers
Hint: you'd be wanting "Serverless == No"

Kind regards

--

Please observe the Code of Conduct and send only plain-text posts to the
list:-