Re: LVM preseed install fails with partition error

<snip>

Hi Iain,

I removed all the partman related lines and created a new preseed file. It works now on vm but has issue with baremetal for which i'll start a new thread. This is my complete preseed file for reference - http://paste.debian.net/88147/

Cheers,
Sandeep.

I think it was getting picky with no . after the partition definition. I will be interested to see what issues you have with baremetal that are do not exist for a VM

Cheers

Iain