Re: LVM preseed install fails with partition error

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 05:34:17PM +0000, Brian wrote:
> I'll note that the mail you sent was about 10096 in size. The file at
> paste.debian.net is about a third the size of the mail, 3800, and easily
> compressed to 1200, As an attachment sent to the List it would surely be
> acceptable. It would also not expire and serve a use for future readers.

I think the attachment size limit is about 40K, although I can't be too
sure if that relates to lists.debian.org but it does for the OT list on
alioth.

I think it is important that log and screen snapshots be accepted so
that future archive searches don't end up being directed to some
pastebin site which will probably expire after a time anyway.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X