From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org, whitelist@lists.debian.org
Cc: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
Subject: Re: whitelist@lists.debian.org
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 08:13:56 +0100
Mailer: Evolution 3.10.4

[snip]

PS: Or is it just the subscription without further notification and I
already was whitelisted? If so, then my apologies for the noise. There
were no issues with the first mail for this thread.

[2]
Dear subscriber,

We've encountered some problems while sending listmail to your
emailaddress ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net.

In the last seven days we've seen bounces for the following list:
* debian-user
        1 bounce out of 92 mails in one day (1%, kick-score is 80%)
[snip]