Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On 3/3/2014 7:30 AM, Fred Wilson <fredwln2@mail.ru> wrote:
Please look at what technical superiority of systemd consists of and
then tell us if an ordinary user needs it. What systemd brings is
something usefull only for companies that has money to pay for high-end
servers, clusters, supercomputers and can get a clue who may some of
them be.

I made this very same argument a long time ago... but am not quite so adamant about it now as I once was.

Much of the negative stuff about systemd going around is pure FUD.

If mega-users want to use systemd and other mega-software let them,
but let ordinary users use what suits them as well.

I like and fully support this idea... but ianap, and don't have the money or resources to make sure it happens... do you?