Re: PXE install, without internet?

> No. Probably a DNS problem, alt+f4 in the affected installation to see
> where the error is.

> I've seen the problem but don't recall a specific cause - I also don't
> know your DNS, PXE and TFTP server setup. I generally use an IPCop
> Firewall and DNS, with PXE and TFTP on a separate (VirtualBox) machine,
> so my experience may not translate.

I will be back next monday or tuesday.
For starters I installed the server packages from this guide.
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-debian-wheezy-apache2-bind-dovecot-ispconfig-3

And the dns and tftp configurations was done using this guide.
http://www.howtoforge.com/setting-up-a-pxe-install-server-for-multiple-linux-distributions-on-debian-lenny

And finally placed the tftp boot files in the directory as specified
in the official debian guide.
https://wiki.debian.org/PXEBootInstall#Set_up_TFTP_server

As soon as I reach my college the first thing I will do is share my
/etc/networking/interfaces files to
show how I have set up my server.

And thanks for the kind words. Appreciated everyone efforts.