Re: Help me run an old Windows game. PlayOnLinux? Wine?

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Francesco Ariis <fa-ml@ariis.it> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 02:58:00PM -0800, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
> I have an image of the old Windows 98 Entertainment Pack floppy.  I'd like
> to run one of the games that's on it, TIC.EXE.  It's not in PlayOnLinux's
> list of applications or games, and I'm completely new to trying this.

I remember this one! Wine should really do the trick: `apt-get install wine`
and then `wine TIC.EXE`.

I'm not sure I can do that.  I have the install disk image, and the file names are slightly mangled, and I suppose the actual files are too.
I need to run SETUP at least, and I'm just hoping it will work.