Help me run an old Windows game. PlayOnLinux? Wine?

I have an image of the old Windows 98 Entertainment Pack floppy.  I'd like to run one of the games that's on it, TIC.EXE.  It's not in PlayOnLinux's list of applications or games, and I'm completely new to trying this.

I could use help, advice, warnings or pointers to a better place to get help.

Thanks

++ kevin

--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */