Re: wordperfect 5.1 for unix, and debian?

I seem to recall making this point when i shared that while I respect the *personal* computing choices of others, I need not emulate them. In fact I never asked for word processing suggestions at all. Mine, works, for, me...and I think the rich thing about computing is the freedom to use what works for you. What is making me smile besides the useless discussion comment from Curt, is the insistence, on a list that focuses on building computer programs from source, and where individual contributions are encouraged...is the suggestion that anyone at all has to use the same word processor. That and the idea that anyone can decide what is superior for another person's computer choices. I picked this note at random because I was surprised so many were still talking about this. It is called personal computer for a reason. i honor your idea of personal for you, may you , and you know who you are, learn to do the same.
Kare