I am trying to install Debian 7 on a machine running the E5300 chip. I
believe the amd64 is the correct choice but the system will not
recognize the disc, I've redone the first disc on another fresh disc
with no luck. I tried i386 and it installed fine but then did not work
correctly. Other software I insert in the machine is recognized but
the amd64 ISO is not recognized. The amd64 version is on the same
batch of discs that load up i386 version just fine so I think the type
of disc is not the issue. Any help on this?