Re: Kernel failure

On 12/15/2014 05:37 PM, Go Linux wrote:
No one?  FWIW.  Haven’t had a problem since I posted this several days ago.  Any thoughts?

On Sat, 12/13/14, golinux<golinux@riseup.net>  wrote:

  Subject: Kernel failure
  To: "Debian User"<debian-user@lists.debian.org>
  Date: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 1:40 AM

On squeeze LTS.  Upgraded the kernel 2 days ago.  Everything was going
OK.  Then out of nowhere I get a kernel failure popup after coming out
of suspend. Everything seems to be working OK so I've just gone on about
my business.  But don't want to get bit down the road.  What should I
do?  This has never happened in the 10 years I've been using Linux so
I'm a little lost.  Here's the log:

Kernel failure message 1:
WARNING: at
/build/linux-2.6-bBJNRm/linux-2.6-2.6.32/debian/build/source_i386_none/kernel/rcutree.c:277
<snip>
Please cc to the above address.

There are two versions in the repos, I'm using the LTS version, seems to be no problem with it, but you may want to try the other version...
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Squeeze - KDE 4.4.5 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda11
Registered Linux User #380263