Re: Kernel failure

 On Tue, 12/16/14, Kushal Kumaran <kushal@locationd.net> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Kernel failure
 To: "Go Linux" <golinux@yahoo.com>
 Cc: "Debian User" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
 Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:18 AM

For problems with squeeze lts release, send email to the debian-lts[1]
mailing list.  Given that your system is basically functional, and also
using a proprietary kernel module, it's likely the bug will not be
considered severe enough for a fix in squeeze, but I guess it couldn't
hurt to get their opinion.

[1]
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/FAQ#Who_will_provide_updates_for_LTS.3F

--
regards,
kushal

Thanks very much for the suggestion. Will post to the debian-lts list presently. I'm suspecting it was just a transient condition that caused the error because everything has been just fine since. Of course, any error is always disconcerting . . .

gholinux