Re: How is typical home computer used today?

Le 11.12.2014 20:38, Ric Moore a écrit :
On 12/11/2014 01:17 AM, Bret Busby wrote:

So much metaphorical male ovine faeces.

And, that is not directed at Lisi; just at the people trying to impose their dubious opinions and classifications, of what is, and, what has
been, and, of what should be.

Do you suppose Debian has become refuge for former XP users?? :) Ric

Well... actually, I was a XP user from ages. I still have one that I can run from time to time, also. I'm proud of that, I believe it allows me to compare if Debian is better or worse than XP, and the answer is not always straight.