Re: 9p/plumber to replace D-Bus?

Le 10.12.2014 21:34, Andrei POPESCU a écrit :
On Mi, 10 dec 14, 13:27:21, Paul E Condon wrote:

What is 'PoC'? Probably will be blindly obvious once I've been told.

Most likely "Proof of Concept".

Yes.

By PoC I mean a small set of program/library which demonstrates that something is doable. The kind of pieces of code that you usually just put somewhere while rewriting a real, cleaner, version of what you try to do :)

When I search for acronyms, I usually just use my favourite search engine, which often gives me nice results (using duckduckgo).