Re: [minor bitch] about the panel (taskbar) LXDE

Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:

> So far every application *except xterm* I have tried has the same icon
> in the top left corner of its window as well as the taskbar. I tried GTK
> as well as Qt applications. To me this seems to indicate a bug in xterm
> rather than lxpanel.

I maybe mis-interpreting your meaning above.  Do you mean you see the
generic icon I posted both in corner of applicaitons and on the
application indicator in taskbar?   That is, you see NONE of the icons
applications are supposed to have in either place?