Re: Skipping fsck during boot with systemd?

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:07:52 +0100
Frédéric Marchal <frederic.marchal@wowtechnology.com> wrote:

> > In the case of regularly failing power it would probably be more often
> > inconvenient to run fsck at shutdown.

> Power failures are as likely to occur during boot, don't they?

In my case no, more likely during shut-down, since the only time I shut down my box is when there is a power cut, and I have to shut it down quickly, before the UPS gives up. So I certainly do not want an unwanted automatic fsck at that time.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       Progress in physics is achieved