Re: Image cloning software

Is there a good software for Debian 7.7 as well as for Debian 6.10
that is capable to produce a multi DVD/CD image of a working system,
in a way that such image can be used later as a DVD/CD installation
media for 'cloning' on the other comps (or on itself, in case of an
irreparable failure of a working machine)? Thanks.

You may want to look at the bootcd package - looks like it will do
what you ask... Or at least similar enough to get you most of the way
there.

Hi,

Thanks to all who provided suggestions.

Btw, when I mentioned 'cloning' an image on the other machines, I meant including those with different hardware (CPU, GPU, HDD & RAM size). Would it be possible?

M.