About Testing Freeze and KDE

Hi all,

I'm using Debian since about a year now, so this is my first freeze :-)

How does the freeze work in regard to KDE: currently, many packages are at 4.14.2, PIM is at 4.14.1 and the latest 4.14 release is 4.14.3

Is it true that the packages will stay at these version numbers, also after the release of Jessie? But wouldn't it make sense to upgrade everything to 4.14.3 since this is the latest and most stable KDE 4 release? Is this impossible because it conflicts with the Debian policy?

Thanks and all the best.