Re: Replacing systemd in Jessie

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 01:18:39PM -0800, Patrick Bartek wrote:
Last time I checked -- two or three weeks ago -- only 6 distros
besides Jessie were using systemd as the default: Fedora 15,
RHEL 7, CentOS 7, Arch, OpenSUSE, and SUSE Server.  Just read today

Only SUSE Server 12 uses systemd, but for me it is quite unusable. After the LDAP configuration the system doesn’t shutdown anymore. Luckily there will be a SP4 for SLES11 (of course without systemd), so I don’t have to worry about it.

Debian has kindled a big fire with this systemd crap. It’s time to jump ship before you only have ashes.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |