icedove+iceowl+junk +"This message contains an invitation to an event"

Hi,

since a few days I am getting the following message when applying the junk filter to my inbox:  "This message contains an invitation to an event"
I can not do anything about it and it does not tell me which message it means. Any idea how to solve that?

7# dpkg -l | egrep "icedove|iceowl"
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ii  calendar-exchange-provider                                  3.2.0~beta47-1                         all          MS Exchange support for iceowl-extension
ii  calendar-google-provider                                    31.2.0-1                               all          Google Calendar support for lightning- and iceowl-extension
ii  icedove                                                     31.2.0-1                               amd64        mail/news client with RSS and integrated spam filter support
ii  icedove-l10n-de                                             1:31.0-1                               all          German language package for Icedove
ii  iceowl-extension                                            31.2.0-1                               amd64        Calendar Extension for Thunderbird/Icedove

Greetings
Matthias